As a member of the PMO, lead and manage the full lifecycle of customer facing projects ensuring on-time delivery of products and services as outlined in customer agreements.
Full project lifecycle management
Customer and internal stream coordination
Drive resolution of project related issues
Working on interesting projects concurrently
Working on big projects with tight deadlines
Apply your broad skills in IT and PM
Fluent English language skills
Exceptional project management skills
PM and ITSM foundation training
- Monitor the sales pipeline for new customer opportunities, engage with the sales team to prepare the onboarding process.
- Initiate the onboarding process of new customers, following standard PMO processes for project structure, documentation, and workflow.
- Coordinate activities of internal streams to achieve project requirements
- Drive resolution of project related issues as they arise during projects, leveraging the expertise of project leads/stakeholders.
- Maintain project status reporting through dashboards and milestone/activity reports.
- Develop specific project plans as required for internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure invoicing terms in sales orders and subscriptions are updated based on contractual requirements; updating the MRP system as required to ensure on-time generation of related invoices.
- Maintain a ‘transparent’ relationship with internal teams and customers.
- Contribute to improvement of PMO project and process management practices to ensure continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree required in related field; Master’s degree preferred
- PMP certification preferred, PM training required
- ITSM certification preferred, ITSM foundation training required
- Experience: 3+ years of IT project management experience in direct customer facing role for managed services
- Travel: As required to meet the needs of the business and customers
- Exceptional project management skills, including ability to effectively manage multiple projects concurrently of various sizes, scope, and complexity, including multi-cloud implementations
- Proven experience in leading managed service projects from kickoff to go-live
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Excellent meeting facilitation skills, including teleconference and web conference
- Strong stakeholder relationship management skills, proven ability to manage by influence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office product suite
- Fluent English language skills required
Healthcare, dental, vision, life insurance, savings fund, Christmas bonus, grocery bonus, annual bonus
Vacation, Sick, Holiday, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Paid office parking
Medical related discounts
In the heart of Sonata, with views of Popocatepetl volcano, restaurants and amenities close by
Team social events, Holiday dinner
Join your colleagues in various sport activities in the area
Eat & Drink
Enjoy a kitchen stocked with drinks, coffee, and snacks free of charge